100+ Dog Grooming Business Name Ideas for 2023
by MoeGo on Mar 16, 2023 9:47:59 AM
Are you a dog groomer looking for creative and fun business name ideas? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this post, we will provide you with more than 100 fun and inspiring names for your grooming salon or mobile business. We will also give tips on how to choose a great name that defines your brand and resonates with potential customers.
Jump ahead to see more:
🐶 Starting a grooming business? Kickstart your adventure with MoeGo's Care Program. It’s designed to help owners like you achieve strong pawformance and speedy success!
- Soggy Dog Salon
- Pawlished & Primped
- Clips & Coats Pet Grooming
- Doggy Dos Salon
- Fab n' Fluffy Doggy Salon
- Bow Wow Salon & Boutique
- Fabulous Furbabies Pet Grooming
- Fab 'n Furry Pet Grooming
- [Name]'s Manes & Tails
- Shear Comfort Salon
- [Name]'s Tailored Trims
- Pooches 'n' Poodles Grooming
- Classy Cuts Dog Grooming
- Tidy Tails Dog Salon
- Fur Real Pet Grooming
- Puppy Paw-dicures
- Pristine Pets Pampered Place
- Snippety Snips
- Cuddly Coiffers Pet Grooming
- Pet Pawlor
- Paws & Claws Groomers
- Loving Lathers Grooming Salon
- Pampered Paws Galore
- Wags & Whiskers Salon
- Class Act Canines
- Brushed to Perfection Pet Spa
- All Fluffed Up Pet Care Center
- Spoiled Rotten Groomers & Boutique
- Puppy Primped & Proper Pet Care
- Prime Pooch Pet Parlor & Spa
- Snips & Snuggles Pet Grooming
- Doggy Design Groomers
- [Name]'s Pet Styling Salon
- Tailored Tails Pet Spa
- Tailwaggers Professional Pet Spa
- Hounds Haven Grooming & Spa
- Fido's Fabulous Finishing Parlor
- Classy Clip Groomers & Boutique
- Styled by the Hound Dog Groomers
- Fixed Fur Family Groomers
- Trim & Tidy Pet Salon
- Doggone Dapper Dog Grooming
- Furry Friends Pet Pampering
- Brushed 'n Beautiful Pet Care
- The Magic Mutt Professional Groomers
- Pawspitality Grooming Services
- Heavenly Hounds Pet Care & Groomers
- Doghouse Tailwaggers
- The Groom Room Pet Spa & Boutique
- Bark Street Pet Spa
- Pooches Posh Pet Services
- Smooth Barking Dog Grooming Salon
- Doggy Do's Professional Styling
- The Urban Hound Groomers & Spa
- Clippity Clop Dog Parlor & Shoppe
- Tidy Tail Trimmers Professional Grooming Service
- Spotless Paws Pet Care Center
- Four Paw Fabulous Signature Grooming
- Pawsitively Impeccable Pet Salon
- Snip 'n Zip Pet Grooming
- Doggy Diva Day Spa
- Purr-fection Pet Cuts
- Scruffy to Fluffy Grooming
- Pupstyling Palace
- Luscious Locks Pet Spa
- Top Dog Groomers Lounge
- Mutt n' Cutts Grooming Suite
- Hair Today, Groom Tomorrow
- Tufts and Tails
- Furs 'n Fun Pet Salon
- Precious Paws Pampering Parlor
- Barkin' Beauties Pet Spa
- Clean Bow Wow! Grooming
- Perfectly Paw-dicured Pet Styling
- Curly Furly Paradise Groomers
- Doggone Stylish Cuts & Treats
- Pampered Pets Primping Parlor
- Pretty Paws Pet Palace
- Clippin' & Dippin' Pet Spa
- Fetching Fur-rific Grooming Boutique
- The Dogfather Pet Groomers
- Lickety Split Doggie Salon
- K9 Klips and Kuts
- Puppy Love Groomers
- Doggy Delights Pet Spa
- Fido's Fuzzy Fur Factory
- Cool Canines Groomers
- Throw Me a Bone Pet Parlor
- Groomed to Pawfection
- Barking Beauties Boutique
- Just Fur You Groomers & Boutique
- Canine Couture Grooming Palace
- Deluxe Dogs Grooming Parlour
- Fancy Dog Cuts of Distinction
- Bedazzle the Beast Pet Styling Boutique
- The Lap of Luxury Pet Grooming
- Pampered Pooch Palace
- Primped Pup Parlor
- Royal Ruff Revamp
- Fur Fabulous Grooming Boutique & Spa
- High Society Pet Salon
- Top Dog Fur Tailoring
- Glamour Paws Pet Boutique & Day Spa
- Pawfection Pet Care & Styling
- Luxury Pooch Pampering
- Canine Class & Couture Grooming
- The Velvet Paw Grooming Salon
- Plush Pup Pet Parlour
- Sparkling Fur Dog Spa & Salon
- The Boutique Pet Styling Loft
- Regal Ruff Revamp Boutique
- Posh Pawz Pet Spa
- The Gilded Paw
- Upscale Unleashed Pet Groomers
- Pampered Pooch Pet Pawlour
- Fussy Fido's Finishing Salon
- High End Hounds Grooming & Spa
- Luxury Look Dog Day Spa
- Haute Hounds Spa & Groomers
- Canine Couture Grooming Studio
🐾 MoeGo is made just for pet groomers and helps with booking, payments, customer communication, and more. Get your paws on a demo today and learn how MoeGo can help you!
How to Choose a Business Name
If you're looking to start a pet grooming business (mobile, brick-and-mortar shop, or at-home business model), your business name is the first step in developing your brand identity. Brand identity is the outward expression of your business that seeks to convey certain emotions and messages to your potential customers.
A strong brand identity helps people recognize, remember, and connect with your business. For a grooming business, this could range from creating a logo or mascot to using specific fonts and colors in marketing materials. Your business name is one of the first and most important things that will define this identity.
It also allows people to quickly recognize and recall details about your company as they browse through social media or come across other sources of information. Ultimately, strong branding enables you to stand out in an extremely competitive market and attract new customers who may not have considered you before.
Tips for Choosing the Right Name for Your Pet Grooming Business
Creating a perfect business name for your pet grooming company can be quite daunting. To help you out, here are some tips to keep in mind when selecting the paw-fect business name:
- Keep it unique – Think of a word or phrase that competitors aren't using and conveys what your brand is all about. Is your business fun and playful? Or sophisticated and fancy? Pick a word or two that encapsulates your brand.
- Consider your ideal customers – Your business name should resonate with the people you’re trying to reach.
- Brainstorm - Write down every idea that comes to mind (even if it doesn’t seem like it will work). You never know what might end up sticking!
- Rely on feedback – Ask friends, family, colleagues, and potential customers for their honest opinions on the names you come up with.
- Make sure it's easy to spell & say - Don't make things too complicated for potential customers who may be searching for you online or asking referrals from friends.
- Research competitors - Find out what other pet groomers in your area have chosen as their business names so you don't wind up being confused by potential customers as another similar one in town. Even rhyming with a competitor could make it hard for new customers to remember who you are.
Other Business Name Considerations
If you're planning to form an LLC for your grooming business, it's important to comply with the naming regulations in your state. Failure to do so may result in your business formation paperwork being rejected, which is extremely frustrating.
While business naming restrictions differ between states, here are a few things you should avoid no matter where your business operates:
- You cannot use words that suggest you are a government entity, such as FBI, FDA, Treasurer or law enforcement.
- You cannot imply you are a government unit such as a city or borough.
- Only include licensing terms such as MD or CPA if you are licensed and credentialed to do so.
- Refrain from using words associated with Olympics trademarked by IOC.
- Avoid names suggesting illegal activity and discriminatory language
- Choose a unique name to avoid infringing on another business' trademark or name.
When selecting a business name for your pet grooming business, it is important to not only consider the tips outlined above, but also legal considerations. Be sure to check your local state guidelines for naming a business before moving forward.
Note: We've done our best to ensure the names in this post are unique but cannot guarantee it. Check your local and state business registries to be sure the name you choose isn't already in use. Most states offer a database with this information.
🐩 If you liked this blog post, we think you'll like this one too! Check it out here: How to Choose the Right Business Model for Your Dog Grooming Business
Email marketing is a paw-sitively fantastic way to connect with your customers. That’s why we’ve...READ MORE